Booking a studio is really easy. We have two studios, with similar equipment, that are designed either for self-op or with an engineer or director. There is also space for your clients to attend too, (up to 3 people). If you need 'self-op', then please choose Studio 1
To book, just follow these simple instructions:
- Choose the studio, type of booking, then the date, number of hours and time for your session. Add any notes you think might be useful too. Then press 'Proceed'.
- You will then see a breakdown of the information supplied, please check this.
- Read the T&Cs and then press Submit.
Once you have submitted your request, it will be checked at HQ before we confirm it. Make sure you check your account or your email for confirmation of the session. Once a session is confirmed it will not be released to another member.
All sessions will be paid for via your registered payment card 24 hours before the start of your session – this is an automatic process – so nothing for you to worry about!
For clarity, your bookings will show in a simple colour system:
- You have requested a session and we are checking the details
- Your session has been confirmed but amends can be made and is still cancellable
- Payment has been taken (24 hours before the start time) and no amends can be made